Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Cuttlebug Mania Challenge

I have some awesome news to share, I am now part of the Cuttlebug Mania Design Team!!! I'm so excited to be part of this awesome team and look forward to all the fun challenges.

Cuttlebug Mania has a new challenge starting today, the challenge this time is "I {HEART} You". Please click on the link, I would love for you to join in and can't wait to see all of the fun creations.
Our sponsor for this challenge is PPR Crafts.

Here is my creation for the challenge, I hope you all like it!!!



Addicted to CAS "Hugs & Kisses" Challenge





5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Design Team post, Amy! Love this card and look forward to inspiration from you each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you with us Amy. Love this layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the hearts, and your little text x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold red, fab card. thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you tied the hearts on the left with the smaller ones on the right. Fabulous card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy