Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Aud Sentiments


Aud Sentiments has a fun challenge going on, we are celebrating our 5th Birthday!!! I hope you click on the link and join in the fun, I can't wait to see what you create!!!

Our theme for the challenge is
"5th Birthday Celebration"

Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!

I used "Balloon Ants" from Doodle Pantry who is one of our wonderful sponsors for this challenge along with The Stamping Boutique.
Please click on their links and check out their very cute digi stamps!!!





4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Love the bright and sunny yellow
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, that card is so cute! I love that you kept it clean and simple to showcase that fun image. The papers & colors are so vibrant and joyful! Love the details of the flowers off the edge and the stitching die-cut around the sentiment. Great card Amy!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really shouts spring days and sunshine - I love it. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy