Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cuttlebug Mania


Cuttlebug Mania has a new challenge starting today. The theme for our new challenge is
"Button Up"
Make a project using a button or many buttons!!!
Please click on the link and join in the fun, I can't wait to see what you create!!! 

Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!


I used a die set from Lawn Fawn called "Stitched Journaling Card" and the "Smile" is from Lil' Inker Designs, they were used in my BigShot!!!

Our sponsor for the new challenge is 
Please click on the link and check out all their fun embellishments!!!



Challenges I'm entering this in:

4 Crafty Chicks "Die Cuts" Challenge





5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Amy, so fresh looking and I love the little stars x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, your card looks like candy! Those vivid colours stand out beautifully against the crisp white background.
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    ♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the bright colors and your dies are perfect! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
    Tina- DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is spectacular design! Love this bright, cheerful card which will definitely bring big smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful CAS card! I just love those colorful stripes in your "smile" and especially the matching stars at the bottom! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy