Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Cuttlebug Mania


Cuttlebug Mania has a new challenge starting today. 
The theme for the new challenge is
"Stamping"
(use stamping on your project)

Please click on the link and join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you create!!!

Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!


I used a die from Lawn Fawn called "Stitched Rectangle Die", "Denim & Daisies" from Paper Smooches and the stamp is from Newton's Nook.

Our sponsor for the new challenge is Crafty Individauls, please click on the link and check out all their fun crafty products.


Entering this into these challenges:

Addicted to Stamps "Flowers" Challenge

Come and Get It "Spring is in the Air" Challenge



3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy
    Very cute is your card with this sweet image.
    Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love how you created a cute little scene for the ducky image and the fun row of flowers on the hill! So cute!
    - Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love how you created a cute little scene for the ducky image and the fun row of flowers on the hill! So cute!
    - Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy