Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

Cut It Up


Cut It Up has a new challenge starting today!!!
Please click on the link to join in the fun, I can't wait to see what you create!!!

The theme for the new challenge is

"Oh Brother!"
(Or Sister or Best Buddy - Make something for your sibling or someone who is close like a sibling to you, share the story behind your creation)

Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!


My children are my best buds and are my heroes!!!

Our sponsor for the new challenge is As Cute as a Button, click on the link to check out all their cute crafty product!!!




8 comments:

  1. That's such an adorable image, and I love the red, white, and blue color scheme!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Love the superhero look with the MY HERO bubble. That makes it look like it came right out of the comic book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww - that's so wonderful that your children are your heroes (and YOU are mostly likely their's!!) Wonderfully adorable card, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card! The superhero theme is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card! The superhero theme is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card!! Love the adorable super hero image!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy