Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!! I'm so excited to be sharing my first post for Pretty Cute Stamps!!!
Since September is when many kids go back to school I thought I would make a fun back to school card for you!!!


I used SuperHeroes and Back to School for this fun card!!!  I colored her using my copic markers, I love the color combo, such a bright fun card.  The stars and numbers are cut from my silhouette, the numbers made the perfect border for this fun back to school card!!!! 

Click on the links to find these fun stamp sets along with many more, don't forget about our fun challenges too, I can't wait to see what you create with your Pretty Cute Stamps!!!


Happy Crafting!!!


1 comment:

  1. She certainly is a superhero, great card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy