Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!
Amy here today sharing a super cute card I made using Hamster Cutie from Pretty Cute Stamps!!!




I just love this fun stamp set.  I colored up this very cute hamster using my Copic Markers, I used a few dies to make my fun outside background with the grass, sky, and the balloons he is holding.  I have him holding balloons but on this stamp set you can have him hold a cupcake, a heart or even a present, which make this set fun to use making all different types of cards from a Christmas card to a Valentines card.



Please join our Pretty Cute Facebook page to share with us all your Pretty Cute Stamp creations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy