Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!  
Amy here today sharing a super cute card I made using Thanksgiving Eats!!!


Thanksgiving in America is upon us and I will be celebrating it with my family tomorrow so I thought making a cute hostess card would be perfect for my post this week.  This stamp set is perfect for cards all year long, you could use the pumpkin for Halloween and use the pie for a birthday card.  I love it when you are able to use stamp sets for more then just one occasion.
I enjoyed fussy cutting out that piece of pie and coloring it up with my copic markers, I thought the sentiment was perfect for this card, there were so many to choose from on this set but I liked this one the best it was perfect for what I had in mind for my card. 



I hope you have enjoyed some inspiration today and to find this set and other fun stamp sets please visit us at Pretty Cute Stamps!!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy