Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Cut It Up


Cut It Up has a new challenge starting today!!!
Please click on the link to join in the fun, I can't wait to see what you create!!!

The theme for the new challenge is

"Love is in the Air- (use a heart)"

Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!


I was inspired by pinterest for this card, I love to get a lot of my ideas from there.  I used the new Paper Smooches die called "Bicycle" and ran that through my Big Shot. For the balloon I used a few different die cuts. The heart I cut from my circuit explore and the string and bow came from another Paper Smooches die set called "Bows" and a MFT Blueprints set. The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set called "Lila's Heart".

Our sponsor for the new challenge is One Happy Cut, click on the link to check out all their fun crafty product!!!

6 comments:

  1. I do love it!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sweet, love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like this! Great CAS style and love the little pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! I am a new follower. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, Cute, Cute!!!
    Awesome card!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy