Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Pretty Cute Stamps


Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!  
Amy here today sharing a super cute card I made using Superheroes!!!



Superheroes is one of my favorite stamp sets, I just had to make another card using it.  For this card I used my copic markers to color up this little superhero boy, I thought the perfect superhero colors are blue, red and yellow.  I used some of my die cuts to make the stitching on the card stock and to cut out the center hole for the red. I stamped one of the sentiments from the set on the white circle.



I hope you have enjoyed some inspiration today and to find this set and other fun stamp sets please visit us at Pretty Cute Stamps and don't forget to join us for our monthly challenges!!!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great comic book style - this would be fun to give to any boy or man.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy