Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Pretty Cute Stamps

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!  


 Today I'm sharing a super cute card I made using Totally Rad and Nativity 2!!!


My favorite type of cards to make are cute and simple and sometimes funny. I have been wanting to use the animals from Nativity 2 for a while now but since Christmas has passed I thought it would be fun to put them in fun cute scene.  I used my Cricut Explore to cut out the fence and my Big Shot for the sun. I used a light blue piece of card stock for my sky background and a patterned piece of paper for the grass. I wanted them to be talking to each other or at least one of them talking so I found the cute sentiment from the Totally Rad set and thought it would be perfect for my card.



I hope you have enjoyed some inspiration today and to find this set and other fun stamp sets please visit us at Pretty Cute Stamps and don't forget to join us for our monthly challenges!!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy