Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Pretty Cute Stamps


Pretty Cute Stamps has a new challenge starting today!!!
Please click on the link to join in the fun, I can't wait to see what you create!!!

The theme for the new challenge is

"Anything But a Card"

Here is my bookmark, I hope you like it!!!



I used Adorable to make this cute bookmark.  I layered the white and black card stock with a fun piece of patterned paper.  I colored the stamps with my copic markers and stamp the sentiments with Ranger black ink.  I punched a hole at the top and put some fun blue and white twine through it.

The new challenge will last 3 weeks, I can't wait to see what you create!!! You can enter as many different projects that follow the theme for more chances to win, don't forget to link your card up!!! 


There will be one random winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps Store, good luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun bookmark which will also make a great teachers gift.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy