Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Creative Knockouts Challenge


Creative Knockouts has a new challenge starting today and i'm so excited to be part of the Design Team!!!
Please click on the link to join in the new challenge, I can't wait to see what you create!!!

The theme for the new challenge is 

"Recipe"
3 Pattern Papers, 2 Embellies and 1 Image

Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!

I'm using Henry - Why Not


Our sponsor for the new challenge is Crafty Sentiments Designs, click on the link to check out all their cute digi images!!!


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to our Design team, we are super excited to have your inspiration. Love how you highlighted the image, the pattern papers and the embellies are awesome.

    Hugs your Teammate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Amy! Such great colours and design. Just fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, CK DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun colors and a great guy card!! Too cute!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy