Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Creatalicious Challenge


Creatalicious Challenges has a new challenge going on!!!  
Please click on the link to join in the fun, I can't wait to see what you create!!!

The theme for the new challenge is

"Anything Goes with optional: Summer Theme"

Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!

I used Skater Stanley

Our sponsor for the new challenge is Dr. Digi's, click on their link to check out all their cute digi images!!!

is offering 2 images of winner's choice

Welcome to the brilliantly bizarre brain of Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.  Here you will find monsters, aliens,
odd balls and Dundertons as well as many many more wonderful digital stamps for the crafter with a sense

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy