Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

613 Avenue Create


613 Avenue Create has a new challenge starting today and I would like to announce that I am now part of this awesome Design Team!!! Please click on the link and join in the fun, I can't wait to see what you create!!!
The theme for the new challenge is
"Diamonds"
(use a clear type of bling on your project)

Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!


Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are Stamplorations and Fitztown, please click on their links and check out their awesome digi stamps!!!



Crafty Creations "Seeing Spots" Challenge





3 comments:

  1. congratulations on you DT and beautiful card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! :-D Congratulations on your DT spot! :-D
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this fortnight. :-D I hope to see you again. :-D
    Milka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy