Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps


It's Sneak Peek week over at Pretty Cute Stamps for their September 2015 Stamp Release!!!
I'm showcasing "Thanksgiving Eats" for you today!!!  It is such a cute stamp set, I know you will love it!!!

Here is the card I made, I hope you like it!!!


This set is full of all your Thanksgiving treats, perfect for the fall season!!!

Please make sure you join us this week for the rest of the sneak peeks!!! We are also having a fun Blog Hop on Thursday and Friday, you won't want to miss seeing all the new releases and some wonderful inspiration from all the Design Team!!!



1 comment:

  1. Love everything about this card! It all just works so well together:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy