Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps



It's Sneak Peek week over at Pretty Cute Stamps for their October 2015 Stamp Release!!!
I'm showcasing "Warm Winter Wishes" for you today!!!  It is such a cute stamp set, I know you will love it!!!

Here is the card I made, I hope you like it!!!


This stamp set is perfect for the upcoming holiday season, it is just too cute!!! It is filled with the cutest critters and fun sentiments to match.

We are also having a fun Blog Hop on Thursday and Friday, you won't want to miss seeing all the new releases and some wonderful inspiration from all the Design Team!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, those images are so so cute and great background design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo precious! THank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo precious! THank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy