Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Pretty Cute Stamps Sneak Peek



It's Sneak Peek week at Pretty Cute Stamps for their January 2016 Stamp Release!!!
I'm showcasing "Totally Rad" for you today!!!  It is such a cute stamp set, I know you will love it!!!

Here is the card I made, I hope you like it!!!


If you grew up in the 80's like I did then you will totally love this set!!! I had so much fun creating this card, it brought me back to my Jr. High years lol!!!!

Please join us for our fun Blog Hop on Friday, you won't want to miss seeing the new releases and some wonderful inspiration from all the Design Team!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Just love this card and ill have to have these stamps and sentiments!!!! I am such an 80's girl! HAHAHA! Great work! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy