Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pretty Cute Stamps Sneak Peek


It's Sneak Peek week at Pretty Cute Stamps for their May 2016 Stamp Release!!!
Pretty Cute Stamps are now in digi form, but you can still buy any of the old stamp sets still in stock, so get them while you can.
I'm showcasing "S'mores" and "S'mores Sentiments" for you today!!!
It is such a cute digi stamp set, I know you will love it along with all the other new releases!!!

Here is the card I made, I hope you like it!!!



This card just makes me want to go camping and make S'mores over the campfire!!!
After printing out the new digi images and cutting them out using the SVG, I die cut out this fun wood grain paper.  I colored the S'more image with my copic markers, I think this is the cutest s'more there is lol!!!!

Please join us for our fun Blog Hop on Friday, you won't want to miss seeing the new releases and some wonderful inspiration from all the Design Team!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy