Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge


Fantabulous Cricut has a new challenge starting today and I'm so excited that I am now part of this awesome design team!!!
Please click on the link to join in the fun, I can't wait to see what you create!!!

The theme for the new challenge is

"Sequins"

Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!


I used the "Sweetheart" cartridge for my card.

Our sponsor for the new challenge is Spiegelmom Scraps, click on the link to check out all their cute crafty items!!!

8 comments:

  1. This cartridge is my absolute favorite Cricut cartridge. Your paper choices are so great, along with the layering and the embossed sewing, I love this card. It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layers are so pretty and that puppy is super cute!

    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card - cute puppy and choice of paper thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the dog diecut and perfect choice of pattern papers - the colors are so fun! Blessings, Jamie (FCCB DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I like the card and this cartridge is super fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute Amy!! Love this cute little puppy and sparkly sequins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy