Pages

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge


Lil Patch of Crafty Friends has a new challenge starting today and I'm so excited to be part of the Design Team!!!
Please click on the link to join in the fun, I can't wait to see what you create!!!

The theme for the new challenge is 

"Anything Goes"

Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!

I'm using Superhero Panda

Our sponsors for the new challenge are Fred She Said and Kitty Bee Designs, click on their links to check out all their cute digi stamps!!!



2 comments:

  1. I just love your card Amy! It is so cheery.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Amy! Love the cloud background, perfect accompaniment to the Panda!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy