Pages

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge


Lil Patch of Crafty Friends has a new challenge starting today!!!
Please click on the link to join in the fun, I can't wait to see what you create!!!

The theme for the new challenge is 

"Anything Goes"

Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!




Our sponsors for the new challenge are Crafts and Me and Miss Daisy Stamps, click on their links to check out all their cute digi stamps!!!


(Prize - 4 Images)


(Prize - Voucher to use in their store)

2 comments:

  1. what a fun card, such lovely bright colours, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card Amy! Great colours and such a fun/cute image.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin. LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy