Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge


Lil Patch of Crafty Friends has a new challenge starting today!!!
Please click on the link to join in the fun, I can't wait to see what you create!!!

The theme for the new challenge is 

"Anything Goes"

Here is my card, I hope you like it!!!

I'm using Witch Bunny



Our sponsors for the new challenge are Sasayaki Glitter (Prize - 1 Image) and Fabrika Fantasy (Prize - 3 Images); click on their links to check out all their cute digi stamps!!!

3 comments:

  1. First of all Welcome back Amy to Lil Patch, love your work. Love the design and papers used with that sweet Witch Bunny image flying by, thanks again for everything, well done
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back Amy Love The PP and beautiful card.
    Sherry Lynn
    Dt Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Amy! Great sentiment!!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the comment!!!
~Amy